Adobe Premiere Elements Editing
Fourth Thursday & Friday, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Set-up of portable hard drives
- Creating a folder on your portable hard drive to store your footage and project settings
- Copying and pasting your footage from the SD card to your Portable hard drive in “My Computer”
- Touring the Abobe Premiere Elements Workspace.
- Starting a new project and putting it on your portable hard drive
- Understanding the media and assets including getting media into Adobe Elements including using the dropdown menus, “Organizer” and “Get Media” tools
- Editing projects using the Timeline or Sceneline. Using the drag and drop method.
- Editing with the “Modifier” keys to overlay and splice shots in the timeline
- Using the “Trim” tool
- Marking “In” and “out” points in the preview window.
- Applying Audio and Video Transitions and how to customize transitions
- Mixing Audio using the Smart Mixer Audio Mixer and the Smart Mixer options
- Text and Titles
- Importing Digital Juice and music files from the DATV Server
- Exporting to DVD and MPEG 2 files